Why does all girls think that ' Guys are all the same '?
I don't get it. In what ways are all guys the same?
Not all fool around, not all cheat. Not all wants more than one girlfriend.
I really don't get it. someone explain this to me. cos i feel insulted each time some girl says that.
Even worst my girlfriend said that to me.
' A typical guy. '
but really some guys really want to get beaten up and i pity those girls. if all guys were the same, girls would have killed guys long time ago.
I was wondering about how my primary school friends found out i was attached.
I heard a really funny story. it was during school holidays and i went genting.
I met her there after so long not meeting each other. And when we returned to Singapore, we started dating.
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAA!
i wonder who the hell started this?
No comments:
Post a Comment